For the Trike Interested

Discussion in 'Motorized Trikes' started by allen, Jun 14, 2014.

1. allen

allen New Member

Some photos from a 15klm visiting trip in my home country. All these roads have 100kl/hr speed limit and are used by Log trucks,Milk Tankers and Stock crates ,So the rear view mirror gets a workout...It is as seen pretty hilly, The trike is a stock 26"frame mounted to a homemade sub chassis,could change to most any 26" frame if required.The 20" rear wheels limit top speed to 35kl/hr (fast enough for any Trike to go)but also give it the ability to go up all the hills around here only a couple need pedal assist.The seat has Quick release to swivel away to refuel,great item for the shopping or longer trips carrying a bit of gear. The bike I have is better,but I think you need both as they are totally different experience...Cheers Allen.. DSC00204.jpg DSC00206.jpg DSC00202.jpg DSC00207.jpg

2. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Thats a cool trike build. I like the engine placement. The log trucks make me nervous even when driving a car.
  3. lowracer

lowracer Member

Cool trike build.
    I'd love to see more pics of the detail of your rear subframe.
  4. allen

allen New Member

Photos somewhere of the build will get them next couple of days and post on trikes