Ground up Skyhawk Frame build. Pic Heavy.

Well, after months of on and off work and waiting for parts, here is my latest build. I waited till completion to show it off, so here it is, with some progress pics. Any questions feel free to ask. My total parts bill (which i have kept track of carefully) was well over $700, and all done on budget. I carefully chose every part, all top quality or high quality stuff. getting the best price on every one. Lots of small modifications to make everything work... Ill be selling this at some point, so if any interest, don't hesitate to make me an offer! North Jersey. 2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

Sweet Build!
Very clean and professional looking.

Just put V-brakes on those back bosses and get yourself a SickBikeParts.com dual pull teeter-totter brake lever, it will compensate for the different pull lengths between the V and Disc brakes.

NO motorized bike is safe with just one brake.

Thanks you guys. I know you want to see a rear brake on there haha, but we'll see. Turns out im having less and less time to ride it these days. Looking at a motorcycle to purchase as well so we'll see how much this thing gets ridden around.

Dont Tread on Me

Love the Skyhawk frame. Gives a nice clean look and feel. I went with a four stroke on mine. Just finishing up the exhaust. Found a cannon shell I am turning into a custom baffle for it. Also went with the Monark T2 front suspension to give it a vintage feel. Have you figured out what type of lights to put on your bike yet?

IMG_1693.jpg

Back