Hate to say this but h.t. motors are not something meant to be raced like a ninja

I mean come on it cost $40.00 to get a fishing licence to fish in a lake or stream that what THE GOV owns.

What good dose the fishing licence do for the people????

None.

What dose it do for govt.

Makes them more money of cource.

Point made

I mean come on it cost $40.00 to get a fishing licence to fish in a lake or stream that what THE GOV owns.
What good dose the fishing licence do for the people????
None.
What dose it do for govt.
Makes them more money of cource.
Point made

Actually not, digressing from the main topic of discussion on this thread for a moment but this is a bad analogy, at least in the state where I live.
Here the revenue from license fees, which is $28 for a resident, goes directly into the Fish and Game Dept, apart from the general fund. Those fees are used, among other things, to man and maintain the hatchery facilities that grow and release close to one million fish per year in the spring and fall stocking programs.

It also goes into maintaining open public lands as state wildlife management areas, WMAs, with fishing and hunting ROWs, right of ways that allow public access and keeps many miles of waterways open to fisherman that might otherwise be closed by private interests.

The $28 is really pretty good bang for the buck and benefits more than just hunters and fishermen, it serves the common good as well for it enables anyone use of these spaces proving out the old adage that:
'a river that has no fishermen has no friends'.

Actually not, digressing from the main topic of discussion on this thread for a moment but this is a bad analogy, at least in the state where I live.
Here the revenue from license fees, which is $28 for a resident, goes directly into the Fish and Game Dept, apart from the general fund. Those fees are used, among other things, to man and maintain the hatchery facilities that grow and release close to one million fish per year in the spring and fall stocking programs.

It also goes into maintaining open public lands as state wildlife management areas, WMAs, with fishing and hunting ROWs, right of ways that allow public access and keeps many miles of waterways open to fisherman that might otherwise be closed by private interests.

The $28 is really pretty good bang for the buck and benefits more than just hunters and fishermen, it serves the common good as well for it enables anyone use of these spaces proving out the old adage that:
'a river that has no fishermen has no friends'.

In short.It helps the state from creating revenue to helping homeless shelters also.And I have no problem with getting a fishing and hunting license being getting caught Illegal here can get gear took,fines a lot more than the license,And possibly jail time.

Mann PorkChop

No offense but maybe we can say it's people that allways bow down to the govt that allow for the rich to run the contry as they like. FOR THE RICH.

Meanwile over half the income of everybody in the US is taken before you see it by the same lawmakers. Tax on gas Tax on Cigaretts Sales tax Registration and on and on and on.

This world needs more people to quit being afraid and stand up for what they believe is right.

Not what someone else says is right.

And this is a free country. HA. HA HA.

Your free to do what we say sir. Thats about it.

It's not anything to do with Speed or Power or illegal bikes.
It's more like well were not making any money off of it so we need more laws and taxes to get our share.
So Obama can pass out billions of our dollars to the corporations like AIG to pay allready rich people million dollar bonuses

Then the rich people use that money to further controll the people that werent born so lucky.

Screw that.

If it isn't hurting anyone or putting other people at risk it shouldn't be illegal.

It's fine to make cars and motorcycles that can go 3 to 4 times any speed limit.
Of cource the govt is making money there.

But man if you make a bicycle go over 30MPH your classifyed as a wreckless AXE MURDERER.

Pooo

Just a Bunch of poo.

I hate to agree but you are 110% correct On this post.Freedom died In this land when our ancestors killed off the original natives The Indians.And we been In debt since the civil war though we are taught different.When someone barks at me about freedom and this being a great country.I point out The Indians,The blacks who were made slaves,And the restrictive laws In this good ole usa found nowhere else.Even In russia and china.we are mislead by media.and In the bible I think america Is referred to as the babylon wh0re In revelations.Maybe I am wrong.But,I don't know way this country Is today.But,You must also blame society and their modern views and wrong ways for things going wrong also besides the government.I mean women here will date a violent prison dude for pills Instead of someone like me cuz I don't eat loritabs or snort xanex.A country Is only as strong as It's society.We are much to blame as the Government.

Last edited:
Plinko

Seriously if you put the stock motor on a dyno i doubt you are getting 5 to 6 hp.
In all reality the Grubee Engines to meet EPA run 2.5 / 3hp out of the box.
But i guess i could be wrong.

If that is the case then my engine pushes far beyond 5 to 6 hp.
It pulls like a KX-80 from 0 to 40.

I did see a video of a dyno run at 7+ HP and that engine way outperformed anything i have seen on a bicycle.

I also saw dyno results for another heavily modifyed bicycle engine that came in around 6HP.

Like i said i could be wrong but in reality i don't think a stock engine will even get 4 HP.

If you have some data to support the claims that would be cool.
I'd love to see what my engine really runs.
The cylinder is modifyed with the reed block intake and the exhaust port is nicly cut.

Im runnung an 18mm dellorto PHBG and a Bennasar Expansion Chamber that cost $150.00And dont forget i am also running the puch high compression head.

The HT engines definatly have potential.
But like you said all and all i got about $500.00 in the engine alone and could have easily built a Motorbecane AV10 Engine with the 3rd transfer.

I have a Puch Top End Kit thats reed valve ported.
Came with the gaskets, piston, Wristpin, Pin Clips, and a nice K-Star Nikisil Lined Cylinder.

I'm going to put it on a ht bottom end for the fun of it.

Next will be the AV10 and that like you said is a real engine.

If you break In a stock 2 stroke a few tanks you gain power and speed.Maybe I am mislead about 6 h.p. Go to grubee's main web site and they show a chart of before and after break In and min and max h.p. On my old stock raw I clocked at 40 mph.Perhaps I am mislead about h.p. and manufacture claims.Think I will research this more before I make a claim that may be wrong.Thank you for The Input.

Wait till I get my morini bike going In 2 more weeks.Just cannot decide on the 6 h.p. or the 9 h.p. yet.And before I get flack for being over the 2 h.p. limit.I have a license and can legally register and build this ride.Which requires Insurance.And It's only gonna be a show bike.Not something I really ride.And I anticipate 50 to 60 mph top speed.It will be legal and registered as a motorcycle.Let me say this again.

Outstanding Plinko.

I want to get ahold of an old moped so i can remanufacture it into a decent bike and registere it.

I also ran into an old friend of mine and his dad nuilds real choppers for a living.

Looks like he will be able to help out with the registration process of custom built bikes.

think its hard getting a bike on the road in america try over here in the uk. posted a link try and read what i have to do ahead of me and make sense of it. there is so much to do but im going to do it.

as for more power im not interested in that as im just happy to cruise along and enjoy the ride, after all thats all bikes are made for.

heres the link its a uk page so might work might not. oh and its in pdf

http://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/repository/MSVA 2010 .pdf

Back