Helio Motorized Bicycles

Blue compression

Helio,
Welcome to MBc

All the Best

To those who are new,
The numbers speak for themselves of what members to share with the experience.
Consider join date, number of posts, pictures, rides and riders, biziness, experience, general knowledge, depth of knowledge and experience,
such as when to use a left handed or right handed screwdriver, blue compression for increased performance, and all sorts of other "secrets" to make your MB the best you can do.

The best thing one can do here on a downer day, just get on ya MB, ride it and all ya worries simply fade away. Take some pictures, post ya ride day and enjoy the show.

Arlene1991,
show us ya stuff buddy, ya MB, we want pictures of your builds seeing ya talkin so loud, show us what'cha got.
Do ya use blue compression when building your MB?
Cos unless ya build a MB, ya can't start it always unless ya got some blue compression, ask the hardware store, unless it's been taken off the market,
they usually sell it by the gram in sealed brown paper bags.
Yeah bro, They replaced the blue compression with green. And of course, they raised the price.
Big Red.

They replaced the blue compression with green. And of course, they raised the price.
Big Red.

It's true, blue compression does or did well in sales in the 70's.
They sent me over to get some, poured it down the carby, and all of a sudden, vroom.
Maybe it did change the name to green, enviroment issues perhaps.
Just ask the hardware for green compression if it ain't blue anymore.

And there ya go again. Even a Newbie like CroMagnum knows better.
Again you say "a guy" NO NAME to check out anything. Then, My friend. Again, No information about anything. Just you calling Kyle names like "predator" and a "unscrupulous individual".
My experience with kyle was nothing but good. He went the extra mile for my when I dealt with him. And I am speaking from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, Not about a guy with no name, or a friend with no name, or without any kind of PROOF whatsoever. I'm not very long on this site either, but I learned rather quickly not to spew my opinion as fact. and then to call someone names such as "predator" and "unscrupulous". Back up yer facts jack, or take it to the cumbustion chamber. You can say pretty much anything you want there. Just don't do it here unless you can PROVE IT. Other Newbies, such as yourself, could take your OPINION :poop: as fact.
Big Red.

Big Red you posted on the link below post number 2 bad things about helio yourself
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?p=327859

Helio

If everyone were to investigate further you will find that this was not HER personal experience with Helio. See "HELLO FROM HELIO in the introduce yourself section. Although this may be a true story it it not her story. It's some un-named guy and her un-named friend. Sorry Arlene, As I said, This may well be a true story, but it's not your story and you leave no way to verify it. If a friend also had a bad experience I'm sorry for that too, But it should be your friend posting, or at least some kind proof that a friend was ripped off. You got these pictures and text from the web and now say the site was shut down. You claim he was perhaps "paid off" by helio. I don't know how you could even suggest something like that as it comes very close to slander. If Helio is such a rip-off I'm sure you could come up with a source we could all verify. Again, Again, Again, I'm sorry for your UN-NAMED friend, But please, no more rumors and gossip. You made everyone feel sorry for you getting ripped off by Helio, and it wasn't you.
Big Red.
P.S. I know this post is almost 3 months old. Just wanted to set the record straight.

Last edited:
Helio

I have just spoken to Arlene and the experience she described as happening to "A guy"(see post #10) in reality WAS her friend. Her friend was the one that posted the site, Then, for reasons I wont get into, took the site down. I still dont know why she didn't say it was her friend in the first place. perhaps the friend asked to not be involved or mentioned. But now the story rings a little more true to me. Hey, Stuff happens and sometimes someone gets the shaft. Small claims court is cheap. Kyle would be compelled to respond by law.
Big Red.

What are you the official spokesperson of the hot-aired heliojacker?
I'm just asking because I still haven't got my money back. Its not that I really need it or want it but since your captain save a smow.
Don't try to give me a snow job either.

The only reason I paid with money order was due to heliobikes having the G4 Honda tranny listed as a hot item and not listed as out of stock. I knew something was up because I contacted grubee before any purchase. I found that Bird Dog Dist bicycle-engines.com was the US distributor.
So I purchased the money order with my debit card knowing if I purchased with credit card through pay pal I wouldn't get a refund because of the time this would take to finish the transaction and all pay pal would say is times up and why didn't you want you're money before.
So in other words I set this guy up because I knew he was going to set me up for something like what happened.
So anyway I have the receipt saved and can scan it and post it, which I will do in the morning or afternoon.
Se Ya Later.

bidum bidum bidder bidder bidder bidum bidder bidder bidder me

Last edited by a moderator:
Since your the official spokesperson I would like the money back in form of a money order because I never recieved anyhting.
And if anybody dought any further I could forward the email reciept from heliojacker. I also have about ten emails he sent me with lie's lie's lies.
Here's the proof!
I'll start with the money order first. Now Money Gram money order company insists that in order to check the status of the money order you need the amount and money order #.
So in order for anyone to have this information they had to buy the money order.
MoneyGram Money Order # 51155691246 made in the amount of $152.75.
1-800-542-3590 is the number you need to call to verify the status of the money order.
Here's the receipt that the Kyle sent me via email.
sales@heliobikes.com to me
show details Apr 17

fromsales@heliobikes.com
reply-tosales@heliobikes.com

tobideronit13@gmail.com

dateSun, Apr 17, 2011 at 10:57 AM
subjectOrder #: 1303058926-315

hide details Apr 17

Thank you for your order, here is your receipt:
Order #: 1303058926-315
Order Date: 04/17/2011
Order Total: $152.75