Hello from Tampa Bay!

klenzone

Local time
8:57 PM
Hey there everyone.
I've been eyeballing this forum for awhile and decided it's time to join.
I'm outta tampa bay, big into the 'chopper bikes' and what not.
I've heard and seen alot about motorized bikes so I figured its time to give it a shot.

Can't wait to learn alot here.
Hope you all are ready for some questions!

Here's a couple of pictures of what I'm working with right now.

greenbikechopt.jpg

newie.jpg

oldie.jpg

uglyduck.jpg

Those are my jalopy's.
I like the chopper bike.
alot.

Welcome to the forum. You have chosen great bikes. The Green Stingray will be a very tight fit for the engine. The big tire on the back of the chopper will probably require that you mount the engine offset an inch to the left for chain clearance. This forum has plenty of posts where builders have sucessfully handled these situations.

Welcome Klenzone, I like choppers also. We are working on some choppers in clearwater at creative enginnering.

Attachments

• 02-07-09_1709.jpg
    02-07-09_1709.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 126
WOW, you got yourself a nice little setup there, sir.
I spend alot of time riding in clearwater. I'm all over.

Well then, Come to our monthly ride every 3rd sat. Vinoy Park St.Pete, 11:00 am. Next month the chopper gang will be there.

Attachments

• 01-31-09_1051.jpg
    01-31-09_1051.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 142
BrettMavriK, I dream about your bike at night....
I'll be there a Vinoy park even though at the moment I'm motorless on all 3 of my bikes.

The one cool thing about these bikes is the fact that each bike will never stop evolving. And pitfalls & run-ins you experience keeps you humble and learning the lessons.

'B

WOW! It sure looks like you guys have a lot of fun!

I'm looking into getting what I need for a Motorized Bicycle, it would be a blessing to ride with you folks!

Back