Hello from the Sunny South

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mthead, May 4, 2008.

1. mthead

mthead New Member

mthead (that's mt as in "empty") here in South Louisiana. I currently ride an old Trek 18 speed with no motor. With more than 50 years of 2 packs/day smoking, I'm a trifle short winded and a motor is starting to sound good.

Been fascinated with powered bikes since I tied my Pit Bull to my old Raleigh 3 speed in 1953. Fast ride but I don't recommend it. Pits are very opinionated and mine always came out the winner when we had different ideas about which way to go.

Well, I have lots of questions so I guess I'll start cruzing the forum. Looking forward to getting to know you all. As we say in the Big Easy....

Laissez les bon temps rouler!
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2008

2. kerf

kerf Guest

Welcome, I have many friends in the land of Boudreaux, good people all.
  3. sparky

sparky Active Member

Ahh... I can hear the jazz music in my head. It is good!!
  4. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

I am partial to west bankers myself. NOLA was too european for me. Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!
    THere ar a bunch of us in the same physical condition as you are and having a blast!
  5. BoltsMissing

BoltsMissing Active Member

Welcome to MBc,
  6. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

G'day man & welcome.
  7. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Welcome to MBc!
  8. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi mthead. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:}
    Here's a great crash course post "link" to get you started.
  9. BSA

BSA Guest

Welcome to the forum.

10. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

i love letting the good times roll!

bonjour, welcome to the forum..parlez vous francais? I am swiss french and italian lol french was my first language...born in the usa tho..good luck and happy motoring!