Help with felt faker assembly

Soulfly

Local time
4:52 AM
I'm trying to get my motorized bicycle assembled. Well its a felt faker and no damn instructions. Can its been years sense I put a bicycle together could anybody point me in the direction of some instructions. I down loaded a manual off felts web site there is a bunch of BS but nothing telling m3 how to put it together.

I'm trying to get my motorized bicycle assembled. Well its a felt faker and no damn instructions. Can its been years sense I put a bicycle together could anybody point me in the direction of some instructions. I down loaded a manual off felts web site there is a bunch of BS but nothing telling m3 how to put it together.
Take a few pictures of the parts that you're having issues with and post them here, we'll point you in the right direction.

Belive it or not I'm watching a assembly video trying to set up like the gut on the video and I can't even get the kickstand actuated there peg in a hole if it's spring loaded it ain't moving anybody know anything about it?

Belive it or not I'm watching a assembly video trying to set up like the gut on the video and I can't even get the kickstand actuated there peg in a hole if it's spring loaded it ain't moving anybody know anything about it?
This advice will go a very long way in us helping you.
Take a few pictures of the parts that you're having issues with and post them here, we'll point you in the right direction.

Is there anybody out the who has a detailed step by instructions on how to put this felt POS together. I never have put a bike together now there was a video but the what ifs. I guess the guy thought everybody knows what he knows. I was excited about this but now I'm ready to sling this shis in the yard. Guys if I took a picture with this crappy phone ya'll wouldn't recognize anything about it.

Is there anybody out the who has a detailed step by instructions on how to put this felt POS together. I never have put a bike together now there was a video but the what ifs. I guess the guy thought everybody knows what he knows. I was excited about this but now I'm ready to sling this shis in the yard. Guys if I took a picture with this crappy phone ya'll wouldn't recognize anything about it.
I'm guilty of thinking others know what I know too. It happens sometimes, I try to keep my assumptions to a minimum.

Guys I'm out for awhile. Nothing has went right. I got the bike built finally no instruction now I can't find the piston when I went to put it together. The whole buying prosses waiting as long as I did to get it was BS and the only reason I bought the bike and motor together I thought at least some of it would be assembled. The whole prosses has been crap. I got to think about it awhile Im just sick of all of it rite now and feel like a waste of money. Thanks for the help everybody. Maybe I may think better of it in a few days.

Guys I'm out for awhile. Nothing has went right. I got the bike built finally no instruction now I can't find the piston when I went to put it together. The whole buying prosses waiting as long as I did to get it was BS and the only reason I bought the bike and motor together I thought at least some of it would be assembled. The whole prosses has been crap. I got to think about it awhile Im just sick of all of it rite now and feel like a waste of money. Thanks for the help everybody. Maybe I may think better of it in a few days.
Contact the seller right aways about the missing piston. Sounds like you're so close. I had to order a stubby intake that took a month cause it got returned to the seller the first time after waiting 3 weeks. Lost a month of riding before winter came. Just been lucky this has been the warmest December I can ever remember having out here

Back