hey all guess i'm the new guy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by locoWelder, May 3, 2007.

1. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

I dont talk much but when i was looking for new parts for my bike i found this place....some pretty cool stuff here....and i'm going to try to post some of my rides soon anyway i'm 37 and i stay at home alot i'm self-employed and work when i want to...i get ssi well because i'm "Nuts" so they say...ask me i'm normal and thats all that matters I love the heat and cant stand to pay rent thats why I live here in hell(Quartzsite Az) if you never spent a summer here dont ask if it gets hot you just wont understand when I tell you that I've seen the devel himself stand under a dog for shade ... so thats me see ya around Dave

2. nashe

nashe Guest

Wow .. and I thought it got hot in MO. :shock:

Hola, Dave !!

:) :)
  3. SpeedyG

SpeedyG Guest

I live in Fla and I usually tell people "it's not the heat, it's the humidity" but in AZ, please believe, it's the HEAT!
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well Dave.....I wish someone would give me a check every month for "being nuts". I have to do that gig for free!

Welcome to the best motoredbike site on the web.
  5. azbill

azbill Active Member

welome Dave
    as for being nuts...you'll fit in here just fine !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

There are different kinds of nuts, ya know....ground nuts and tree nuts, and I reckon shrub, bush and hedge nuts come in between.

Cactus nuts are whole new category..... :cool: Welcome Loco.

7. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

now that's funny!! :lol:
    Welcome to MBc.

(Bama.....you cracked me up!!)