Hi everyone

adrianmascia

Local time
1:48 PM
Hi guys, looking forward to picking your brains about the ins and outs of the motorised bicycle word, Just about to put my first post up about malfunctioning clutch / gearboxes, so experts feel free to help out!

Hello, there, Adrian. I'm sorry you had to wait a few days for someone to say, "Hello, and welcome to MBc. we are always glad to see a new member. To get the most out of the Forums, be sure to read all of the 'stickies' at the start of each Forum, especially this one. It contains valuable information about your build, and the rules of the Forum that you are expected to follow. Raad everything you can, explore, and have fun. We have some great members.

As for your clutch/gearbox problems, I suggest you go to one of the 'Tech/Mech' Forums (which ever one seems to fit your particular equipment) and post your questions. Be specific, and include pics if possible. This particular Forum is here as a 'Gateway' to the others. Now that you have introduced yourself, go post your specific problem and I'm sure you will get some expert advice.

Back