Hi from Lancaster, PA

butterbean

Local time
1:32 AM
I started this hobby in Pottstown, PA, which is about 50 miles east of Lancaster. I am from Lancaster, so when my ex wife and I split up, I moved back here. I met my new wife and built a new bike.

New here, but not new to motorized bikes. been working on mb's for two years now. have lots of fun building, riding, and working on them.

this is the only section I can post in. everywhere else I go on the site when I try to pot a new thread or a reply I get a messahe saying I don't havepermission to acceas this page. I just signed up never been here before. mods do the right thing and fix my account

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and Solution to Problem

Welcome to MBc, Butterbean. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under 'Introduce Yourself' has 20 or so links to "How To." threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum.

I believe I have a solution to your problem. Even tho you have given your information for registration, and 'logged in' so you could post in the 'Introduce Yourself' Forum, sometimes that 'log in' does not follow you to the next Forum. Next time you change Forums, check the upper right corner to make sure you are still 'logged in.' If your aren't, just re-enter your name and password in the upper right corner to continue to be 'logged in.' Always check the upper right corner to make sure you are still 'logged in.' Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back