Ebay HOLY CRAP Y'ALL! Mitsubishi TLE43's $85 !!!!!

I just bought one too. This'll be my backup MB, or it may very well turn into my daily. Thanks for the tip. I'm curious to hear from you about the condition they are in when they arrive.

I'm hoping for the best too.He cut me a deal on shipping, $200 for both shipped.If he packs them well they should be in good to go shape.I'm still iffy on the mix ratio (online manual says there's 2 classes) but I hear even the 25:1 runs better at 40:1.If we never put them on a bike they would be GREAT for one of those Staton motorized wheelbarrows.
When I get them I'll post how they run, were packed etc.

Great deal, wish I was a 2 stroke fan I'd buy the 2 left. Wish I could locate a honda50 deal like that lol.

Great deal, wish I was a 2 stroke fan I'd buy the 2 left.
I'll bet a Tanaka PF4000 with a silencer and juicebox (for quieter intake) would change your mind.If these TLE's work well I may have to sell some stuff and buy up the rest to build some MAB's to sell, or sell the engines here at a later date.

Grem I bought a brand new tanaka 40cc and rode it one time then sold it. Too loud for me, you could hear that thing from 2 blocks away. That's like saying here POLICE here I am come get me. Riding mabs is a gray area here and quiet is good. I like quiet too as quiet can be.

I was going to buy that last one to sit on it for resale. All gone, story of my life.

Back