How can i install a 79cc predator engine with gear kit on frame with built-in tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else find it disappointing when someone posts a question and doesn't even come back to see the answers?
Two months now, I won't be answering ANY more question from this guy, why bother?

And here I am, reading this thread years later while researching! Picking up a Chicago Schwinn neglected wreck on Saturday for a build. It's from 1953. The fun and headaches will soon begin!

There might be enough room in the GT2-150 frame, 4-stroke shifters go quite nice, but why the 79cc Pred?
Is it a Tool Time 'More Power' thing?

How fast realistically do you want to go on a bicycle?
I find 35-40mph as long as it has good brakes to be plenty fast but I'm old and the folly of youth is out of my system, literally beaten and busted out from not seeing the big picture of safety beyond the rush for speed.

Stay alive to get a real motorcycle some day, they are designed for speed and weight, don't risk your life trying to make a bicycle a motorcycle, especially yourself with just a little 2-stroke build under your belt, you are dealing much more power and weight than that little engine had on a bicycle.
Its a matter of finances. No insurance because of it also being a bicycle with pedals. All you need is a headlight, tail light and helmet. Its economical and unlike a motorcycle needs no inspection. And it's fun to create your own personal vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back