how does agk's jackshaft design keep the shaft in place?

so you have never goobered on formAgasket/rtv to "" FIX "" your 2strokes Pipe... please tell more lies. It does entertain the rest of us.

Have a great morning

people dont come on here to bust your chops or wish you bad luck BB. You get wacky whenever people try to tell you anything...okay so you bought it for $200...probably glad at the time to get it....no? 6months later , a problem. And somewhere rolling around in that empty head of yours is the thought now that what? Someone who tried was "trying to get your money?"
Things break and things wear...seeings how you didnt have a clue on how to repair it I doubt you were slick enough to use it properly. Ive seen the item and will say this.....it wouldnt have broke on me.

So anyway, I'm getting ready to install the agk jackshaft here in a little bit.

Hey,

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Holidays!!! Peace on Earth and the other good stuff that goes along with it!

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

I got the jackshaft on. I had to move my engine to the left because the agk plate is shorter than the one I had, so now the jackshaft is perpendicular with my seat tube. I moved it over so the shaft doesn't rub against the frame. I also had to come up with a different 3rd motor mount, because the one I was using interferes with the new transmission. I was using a kit chain tensioner bracket that had been bent about halfway down the slotted part, and it was bolted to the frame and the jackshaft plate, which had holes in it. Not only did the agk plate not have any holes suitable for that motor mount, it would no longer reach with the motor moved over. It also interfered with the jackshaft output sprocket. So what I did was take a bracket that had two holes in it that fir around my seat tube, and got two long bolts at home depot. My crankcase has two holes at the back where I'm assuming the governor was bolted on. I put the bracket around the seat tube, put the bolts through it, threaded them into my crankcase holes, and tightened down. I used lock washers, so shouldn't be any problems with it coming loose. Only a test ride will tell for sure, but haven't gotten that far yet. Had to wrap up for the night.

My cheap @ss walmart chain tool broke and nowhere local had any in stock, so I ordered online. Hopefully will be here Monday.

Well, I got my secondary chain on today, but ran into another problem. My gas tank started leaking again. Aside from that, the bike is fixed, but the gas tank won't get fixed until Wednesday.

The bike is now all fixed. I put my gas tank on yesterday and actually drove it back and forth to work today. I was having a slight problem with my tensioner, but solved that by converting it back to spring loaded. I had taken off the spring loaded part because for some reason I thought it might be causing me problems. But the bike is finally road worthy again.

Back