How much $ did u waste....

I've never wasted a cent, I bought a few bits to experiment with and if I break them, that's the cost of the experiment.
Yeah thats true, at least we learn things from the parts that failed/got wasted and we can advise others to stay away from those parts that don't work. I don't mind if I put some money in experimenting too even if it doesn't work out. That's the fun

I just built a bike this spring and summer spent some money now. I think my city just ban the motorized bikes. I think I can sell it but I really wanted to enjoy riding.

I pizzed away $650 bucks on my 26in Magaritaville bike. I'll never get that much back by selling it outright. :(
So I've been talking with our local... Feed Our Vets ... about raffling it off at $1 a ticket this spring.
At that price I hope they sell 1000+ tickets. (y)(y)

I just built a bike this spring and summer spent some money now. I think my city just ban the motorized bikes. I think I can sell it but I really wanted to enjoy riding.

Can you ban motorized bikes....or can you still operate it as a moped, or even motorcycle if make it DOT compliant, register it, and have license endorsment. the sticky thing would be manufacturers statement of origin or something for title.

I need to call Town Hall Monday and see. The registration is 118.00 a year and title is one time 95.00. This is expensive . Plus insurance which is probably cheap.

Last edited:
I need to call Town Hall Monday and see. The registration is 118.00 a year and title is one time 95.00. This is expensive . Plus insurance which is probably cheap.
Yikes I think that one guy lives in illinois that does reviews- Motored Life. if your getting the moped reg it should be around $9 a year atleast here in Pa. Most states have a 49cc limit and 1.5hp. I'd like to see these rules for the transportation agency of your state. You should be able to use hand signals but then they try saying you need a vin, horn, certain lights etc. etc. If the gov't. can tax anything they will. Did officer friendly stop you? $118 for a dang bicycle don't let the gestapo see it.

Back