How would I wire a 12v headlight to a 12v magneto w/ white wire?

noyo

Local time
6:41 AM
I'm looking it up on YouTube; and I cant seem to find any instructions on how I would do that. I'm also looking for cheap website links amazon/eBay for large 6 - 7 inch headlight/taillights.

Do I need any wire adaptor plug things for this? ^

Also when my stator/ignition recently took a poop while a sparkplug boot went bad/ smelling burnt rubber - causing bogs under 15mph & then finally wouldn't go over 5mph. Figured the cdi box/stator went bad all at once. Getting a new: cdi box/ + 12v stator/magneto. Is there a link anywhere for a cdi box with the gold input inside of the spark plug boot?

I have a question about the kill switch. I taped my kill switch away last time I replaced my gas throttle and I left the wires in. Will my engine run while my kill switch wires are disconnected from the cdi box wire inlets?

Super magneto is just for spark

There is the extra mini 10w gen you can put in your engine for lights
You better off using a rechargeable lion Bicycle lights, Their bright

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Super magneto is just for spark

There is the extra mini 10w gen you can put in your engine for lights
You better off using a rechargeable lion Bicycle lights, Their bright
They are road/street legal yeah?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back