I love this bike

Everytime I look at her I cant believe I created it from scrap and junk and the only problem I have with it is that I cant keep it Wide Open without muh cheeks tightning up. lmao

20230815_230117.jpg
20230815_225915.jpg

I love that bike too! If I had some money to throw at it my bike would be as beautiful as yours
You dont need money. I didnt. The only thing you need is Imagination and a good set of hands. when building with reused parts and scrap. problem solving is your number one trait. just remember this. during a build when the world presents itself a problem 9 times out of 10 the solution is all around you

You dont need money. I didnt. The only thing you need is Imagination and a good set of hands. when building with reused parts and scrap. problem solving is your number one trait. just remember this. during a build when the world presents itself a problem 9 times out of 10 the solution is all around you
My main problem is I don't have the best tools. I have a welder, and I'm working on building up more tools. I plan to build a phantom bike and build a frame, but I need to get some better tools first. I also work out of a 10 x 20 shed and a small overhang next to it. I can't weld in the shed, and outside on the sidewalk it will be a pain since it's a very skinny sidewalk.

My main problem is I don't have the best tools. I have a welder, and I'm working on building up more tools. I plan to build a phantom bike and build a frame, but I need to get some better tools first. I also work out of a 10 x 20 shed and a small overhang next to it. I can't weld in the shed, and outside on the sidewalk it will be a pain since it's a very skinny sidewalk.
A 10x20 shed you say. Where do you think i built boardtracker 1? I used no mechanical tools only hand tools. I layed down a fire blanket and MIG welded with the doors open and a fan. just keep a water hose near by. It can be done because it has been. dont think about doing it just do it. you might surprise yourself.

Screenshot_20230816_015537_Facebook.jpg

A 10x20 shed you say. Where do you think i built boardtracker 1? I used no mechanical tools only hand tools. I layed down a fire blanket and MIG welded with the doors open and a fan. just keep a water hose near by. It can be done because it has been. dont think about doin it just do it. you might surprise yourself. View attachment 197216
My shed doesn't have anything but a very thin door and fixed windows. I also don't have very much room in there to fabricate anything. I'll post some pictures of it when I get back to town

If what you say is true. You are just a young buck still in school. Am I impressed! Carry on!

Anyway I thought I would share my tool kit.

My method is to start with the small ones and work my way to the big ones.

I could of used a few of those to "tweak" and "fine tune" a few people I arrested years ago...lol.

I could of used a few of those to "tweak" and "fine tune" a few people I arrested years ago...lol.
Yes the hack and bash method should be used more often in law enforcement. I'm not joking or taking the piss, people should have healthy respect for law enforcement as I always have had. I take my hat off to people that have the guts to do that work.

Back