I need a roller-bearing for the DAX 70cc

Discussion in 'Spare Parts, Tools & Product Developement' started by hot70cc, Sep 22, 2007.

1. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

DAX 007.jpg anyone know where i can get these parts they are attached with the wrist pin and piston along with the 9 round bearings. as you can see they are really damaged. I don't know why this happened but almost every tooth are missing and the piston and head are destroyed form the pieces being smashed against it. i couldn't figure out why i was loosing power so i took the engine apart and found out that this is why. also if i get these parts does anyone have a picture with the right way to assemble the wrist pin with the bearing all in place. Thank You

2. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

where do you get the roller bearing and wristpin and the clips that hold the roller bearing????????????????????????. my clips broke apart and destroyed my piston

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2007
  3. azbill

azbill Active Member

4. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

seeing as how this was posted inside a product review, i've moved this into your already asked question. help staff avoid clutter by keeping forum structure tight, please.

5. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

thatsdax does not have the parts on the website. Thats why i am asking here

6. azbill

azbill Active Member

you could try calling and asking Duane
    it's possible they just aren't listed

7. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

it's ok to ask here, you misunderstood...it didn't fit into a product review, so i moved it into your existing thread, then i moved the thread into the "parts" section...should be more better this way.

i'm not sure where you're gonna get that bearing...yes, i suggest you call duane, he's a very helpful guy.

8. Butch

Butch Guest

9. rcjunkie

rcjunkie Guest

10. wayde

wayde Guest

look a little like crank bearings???

11. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

thank you everyone that looks like a very dependable bearing, looks very strong and durable

12. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

are they crank or wrist pin bearings before i buy???????????????????

13. Hi Hot70cc,

I think from the sound of your description they are wrist pin bearings...

Andrew

14. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

thank you i will prolly buy anyway because i need them now, i don't have my car anymore and i need some form of transportation lol