I welcome me too your forum. Hello

ElMicNip

Local time
8:59 PM
To whom it may concern,

I'm new here (of course). I bought a motorized bike. The guy who built it was worthless. After a month I had 3 broken mounting studs (yes, 1 was my fault for not fixing others). 1 1/2 months later I finally ordered some studs and some other upgrades and decided to fix it. I'm trying craftsman drill-outs for the studs (all broken under surface). I tries the square shaped tapered tap thing I got at the bolt shop and it broke inside the stud, grrr. Hopefully I'll be on the road in a couple of days. In the fall I'm planning on building my first build. It seems pretty simple for me. My current bike is a beach cruiser w/ what I believe is the 60cc (middle weight). My build is either going to be a stretched cruiser or another beach cruiser morphed into a neo-cafe racer. I plan on going with the 66cc or 67cc (round up, round down, whatever its called). Any advice will be welcome. You will probably be hearing from me (I have wacky ideas too).

Sincerely,
ElMicNip

Hello and welcome to MBc. One good thing is you'll know what you want to upgrade on the bike you plan to build. Good luck with your projects, ride safe and responsibly.

Back