Im on a mission

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by meatball758, Apr 25, 2008.

1. meatball758

meatball758 Member

Ok this is all of the imfo that i can find on this bike..It is called "The Fast One" by Western Auto..This was my first very own bike (not a hand-me down) that i got for Xmas back in 1969..My dad could not affored the Orange Krate that i really wanted...I have had some imput to the "RAREITY" of this bike...If anyone has one to sell, Ill trade my 67 Purple Fastback for it...
    Thanks. Meatball...

Attached Files:

2. meatball758

meatball758 Member

Wanted... Wester Auto "The Fast One"

Ok this is all of the imfo that i can find on this bike..It is called "The Fast One" by Western Auto..This was my first very own bike (not a hand-me down) that i got for Xmas back in 1969..My dad could not affored the Orange Krate that i really wanted...I have had some imput to the "RAREITY" of this bike...If anyone has one to sell, Ill trade my 67 Purple Fastback for it...
    Thanks. Meatball...

edited by loquin: merged threads

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2008
  3. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

I think this thread belongs in the Buy Sell trade Forum. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Jim

4. meatball758

meatball758 Member

Jim you are so right, Sorry guy's still trying to navigate this thing..It wont happen in the future...

5. mechanicojoe

mechanicojoe Member

cool i have one of those and everything the handle bars, the 3 speed internal shifter. except mine is purple.to bad i cant sell it to you. if i could i would. but i do have a boys schwinn bike. 3 speed internal gears. if you check the pic gallery and find mine youll see