Its Fall! Dead Korn, Darkness, and Spooky things wooo....add pics of Fall things!

20230922_162204.jpg

Sporting its new bmx bars, reworked front, best pic yet of my urban fatbike playing on the last day of summer.

The Korn is dead...
20230922_153426.jpg

Leaves beginning to turn...oh zoom in check out the redneck volleyball court!
20230922_171856.jpg

And soon, the season nears. The land will be as cold and dead as Van Hook and his buddies behind my bike.
Hope none of them followed me. I thought that name was like a dracula or vampire kind of name, real creepy.
20230922_163549.jpg

I'll be adding more as the spooky season approaches. I hope to get one of my bikes into the mouth of the Bell Witch Cave.
Haven't been there since 1977. Me and friends got real spooky in the back, a union break for the ages. We were teens, so was the guide, it WAS the 70's so there.
😎

Ya got a real bush machine there.

I'm waiting for a frosty day before I ride into leaves. Ticks, epipens, lifeflights, that kinda crap.
🙄
Yeah them bugs are still out here too, need a good hard freeze to banish them suckers.

Yeah you, wrench, & human were having all the ebike fun, soo I had to finally join in.

This bike is quite the Urban Assault Vehicle!!!🤣😂🤣 My buddies hate it! They cant hear me coming!!!

Back