Jackshaft Sprocket Fun

Cozmik Mezzenger

Local time
3:26 AM
Okay, I got a jackshaft from gasbike and the 9 tooth aluminum sprocket crumpled. So I need to replace it. I only have about 15 miles on it. But anyway they say:

"
Comes with:

a) 79cc Transmission plate with complete sprocket and shaft assembly (Sprocket = 22T and 9T)

b) 11 tooth, #415 sprocket Centrifugal Clutch

c) Complete hardware for mounting the transmission plate on the engine (Screw thread size is 5/16-24)

d) #415 Chain, 41 Links with a master link

I cannot find a sprocket that matches these specs. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20160714_232731.jpg
    IMG_20160714_232731.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 256
And to think I almost ordered aluminum sprockets for my jackshaft once, that would have sucked... If it's a 5/8th inner diameter hole then you could be in luck, I know you ordered the replacement but if it is what I think it is then I'd un order it. Sickbikeparts sells that size sprocket in steel. Getting the 41 chain to the bottom bracket could be annoying with chain clearances.

Also a 410, 415, and a 41 chain are all different, only similarities are they have quarter inch pitches.

Disregard this if we are talking about a not 2 stroke of the normal size. If it's something else entirely then I have no idea what I'm talking about.

It is for this setup:
I will keep you updated on how the 41 chain and gear work, or not. I am hoping that a more robust chain and sprocket will bring stability to the whole gear reduction process. I want to eventually replace the 44 tooth wheel sprocket with 50 something toothed hub adapted one.

Thank you for your feedback.

Back