just finished, o.c.c. chopper build

80 c.c. 2 stroke, custom exhaust,(cut up & welded back together) modified muffler, modified engine mount (i used barry's mount off e-bay, but modified it a little), custom gas tank from a jesse james chopper bicycle, all seams, holes & gaps welded closed, fuel pipes added to both sides, smoothed out with bondo, custom metallic black laquer and clear coat, custom made vented gas cap, clear fuel lines with an in line filter, and in line shut off valve.
I painted the cylinder with gloss black hi-temp engine enamel, polished the side covers on the engine, made a chrome stack for the carb. and used the stock filter element inside of it.
shortened the throttle and clutch cables, made my own hidden chain tensioner, modified the rear brake caliper to clear the chain, made a new spark plug wire from an accell 8 m.m. superstock wire, with a 90 degree rubber automotive boot on the end. 10 speed seat on a custom seat post to fit the o.c.c. seat post tube, spaced out the left peddle so it would clear the engine case. 41 tooth rear sprocket, rear wheel chain adjusters added to the rear axle, no front brakes, no front fender, modified rear fender to make it sit lower than stock. all wires soldered together, and covered with heat shrink.
just got it running tonight, and it runs perfect.
i can already tell that this one is going to be faster than my lowrider (which has a 50 c.c. 2 stroke on it). the rear tire on the chopper measures 24" tall from the floor to the top of the tire. the rear tire on my lowride measures 21" from the floor to the top of the tire. so the difference in rear tire size, is giving me a higher gear ratio. i rode it down the street, and at 1/4 throttle, i was probably doing close to 20 mph...i can tell that htis one wants to just go.
i made a lot of custom peices for this bike to make it all work right AND look good. this is my second m.b., but my 3rd. m.b. build.
bikedone1.jpg

bikedone2.jpg

bikedone3.jpg

bikedone4.jpg

Last edited:
Get a Speedometer for that thing and tell us how fast that baby will go

((Of course, going fast with these motorbikes.. atleast for mine, they vibrate way too much and my *** and you know what else kinda hurts so I gotta do the Lance Armstrong Wind Streamline...))

Get a Speedometer for that thing and tell us how fast that baby will go

((Of course, going fast with these motorbikes.. atleast for mine, they vibrate way too much and my *** and you know what else kinda hurts so I gotta do the Lance Armstrong Wind Streamline...))

my other mb has a speedo, and my friend was riding it. the speedo said 26 mph, and I easily passed him on the chopper.
my other friend who is a cop, clocked me at 32 mph at w.o.t. on flat ground on the chopper.

Congratulations for your bicycle! Chopper for ever :D
can you put some photos about how did you hold the enigne to the bicycle frame??

I used "Barry's frame mount" available on e-bay. This mount is specifically made for this frame and it off-sets the engine slightly to the left to allow for engine chain and exhaust pipe clearance.
I slightly modified the frame mount because my engine came with a large front mount. I had to weld a bigger peice of tubing over the original peice of tubing on the frame mount, so that my engine mount would fit. the frame mount is made for engines with the smaller front engine mount. The engine i got has the larger front mount made for bikes with larger diameter down tubes.
if you look close in this pic. you can see the mount, and you can see the bigger diameter tubing that i welded to the front of it so the engine could be bolted to it.
cc.jpg

you can kind of see the back part of the frame mount in this pic.
bbbbb.jpg

here's the mount after i modified it and painted it. if you look at the smaller tube (this is the rear tube) the front one was once that size. This is where i had to weld a bigger peice of tubing over the smaller tube that was there.
mount1.jpg

these are the other peices of the mount.
mount3.jpg

Last edited:
thanks man, but I still don't know how to hold my engine :D I will try another way :D

it's actually really easy. the engine mount attaches to the lower frame bar with bolts.
then, the engine is mounted to it with the mounts that are cast into the crank case.
the mount is taking place of the traditional down tubes on a bike frame (which the o.c.c. chopper doesn't have).
plus the mount shifts the engine slightly to the left side of the bike. without that left hand shift, the exhaust will come out right in the center of the front frame down tube, and the chain will not clear the rear tire.

I just got this bike for my son for Christmas and want to motorize it..so confused on was engine kit will work...can you give me a call I would love to know what u know about these bikes... bike shops are no help..thanks so much my cell # is 7705195400

Back