KINGS S&S CNC anodized rings for shift kit.

MOTOMTB

Local time
7:25 PM
Just recieved my gold anodized chain rings to replace the super heavy steel rings on the shift kit. 36T and 44T. These puppies are light light light! and look sooo clean and trick. I luv em. Only thing, the bolt holes needed drilling to 13/64", they came a bit small.

Here's the best part, weight of crank, freewheel, rings and pedal before = 3.5lbs. Weight with the super light KINGS S&S rings, just under 2.5lbs, that's a total of 1 POUND savings! very significant. Can totally feel the difference too.

Attachments

• DSC00875.jpg
    DSC00875.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 327
  • DSC00876.jpg
    DSC00876.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 295
  • DSC00877.jpg
    DSC00877.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 305
Very nice. How long did ordering and shipping take you?

Thanks for the pictures!

Ordered right off the website on May 02, had them May 20th. About 100$CAD total. A little pricey but VERY worth it. Be sure to mention that they're for the shift kit freewheel.

Last edited:
CNC rings

Performance? same tooth size as stock so not really but with regards to weight, hellz ya. It will take off a noticeable amount of weight off the bike. The steel rings are sooo needlessly heavy. Every bit counts.

CNC rings

Forget rotational mass, there is some effect but you wouldn't notice it. No, just take a 1pound weight and tape it to your bike, let me know if you like it. See what I'm saying. These things are like feather weight and just as strong and look badass. I would consider it a Necessary mod, along with other necessary motor mods.

Back