laws in kansas? 48cc/66cc? is this a good place to buy?

griffin

Local time
10:44 PM
hello, i am buying a beach cruiser off craigslist in 3 days. its a 22in. but according to where im buying my kit from they said it will fit. have any of you ever bought a engine kit on motorizedbicycleenginekit.com
? i was leaning towards the 66cc motor. what is the laws in kansas for them? i am not 16, but i will mainy be cruising my neighbor hood and maybe sideroads to the grocery store.... i have a 49/50 cc remake of the old trail bike, i cruised my neighbor hood, never reckless driving, no burn outs, just cruising, then had the cops called on me 4 times. they said i have to be 16. it has a light, brake lights, horn, speedometer... when im 16 i will be almost to big to ride it around. i was thinking a bike motor kit because if i do have a cop issue i can shut the motor off when riding and start pedaling.

i attached a picture, dont know if it worked

Attachments

• beach cruiser paint.jpg
    beach cruiser paint.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
im new to the motors, are the 66cc or the 48cc, either of those 4 strokes? i want to buy from this website because they have answered my 100 ?'s and there helpful. i guess i just have to be ready to shut the motor off, or find a house without a backyard fence to cut through. haha

Back