LEADED GAS MOD

I think someone was sniffing leaded fuel while reading their compression gauge.

Why would I need a compression gauge. It's an engine between my legs, extra compression doesn't go without notice. Where'd that come from? Unburned lubricant residue. I would define it as a crisp and lubricated feeling. Try some and define it otherwise.

Run numbers on 32 16 ratios and compression, mixture viscosity is a tangible factor.

well I do own a compression gauge and can tell you with absolute certainty that you're speaking a load of crap. butt dynos are not reliable.

Why would I need a compression gauge. It's an engine between my legs, extra compression doesn't go without notice. Where'd that come from? Unburned lubricant residue. I would define it as a crisp and lubricated feeling. Try some and define it otherwise.

Run numbers on 32 16 ratios and compression, mixture viscosity is a tangible factor.
It's your story Bro. I guess you can tell it how ever you want. I can't remember ever hearing anything about lead additives introduced to fuel for their abilities to adhere to the metal surfaces of a engine. I remember needing hardened valve seats without it. Maybe there is something there. At any rate I'm with you on the oil ratios improving compression, but that lead thing on a 2 stroke is all about the ping.

I cant really speak about the compression that ducttapedgoat is talking about. Nor does it make sense to me. but i did once use A can of TRUFUEL Premix " its like 93 Octane i believe". And it was loads better. Octane really does make a noticeable difference in my HT. I only did that once though, too expensive for me. Actually i bought it to make a Spare gas holder to strap on my bike, which can double as a mixing can if im really trying to travel. If you look real close on my Thumbnail pic, you can see the can. it has Saved me from having to pedal more than 0nce! id recommend it to anyone!

I cant really speak about the compression that ducttapedgoat is talking about. Nor does it make sense to me. but i did once use A can of TRUFUEL Premix " its like 93 Octane i believe". And it was loads better. Octane really does make a noticeable difference in my HT. I only did that once though, too expensive for me. Actually i bought it to make a Spare gas holder to strap on my bike, which can double as a mixing can if im really trying to travel. If you look real close on my Thumbnail pic, you can see the can. it has Saved me from having to pedal more than 0nce! id recommend it to anyone!
I look at the octane thing sorta like different gun powders. Generally the slower burning powder/ higher octane fuel creates less initial pressure, but maintains the pressure for more time creating more velocity/ power without bulging your barrel or blowing your engine.

I look at the octane thing sorta like different gun powders. Generally the slower burning powder/ higher octane fuel creates less initial pressure, but maintains the pressure for more time creating more velocity/ power without bulging your barrel or blowing your engine.

So you're saying it's a gas pressure, that makes sense.

I just go with what feels right, this level of crisp\snappy detonation and smooth\lubricated movement is not something common in my experience.

Well I'm getting a .51mm HG which will increase my burn, converting the high octane mix from a lubricant into an explosive.

Back