let me introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nopedlenhere, Nov 29, 2007.

1. nopedlenhere

nopedlenhere Guest

Hello all Im bill cole i live in central texas..i have ridden motorcycles all my life..58yrs..when i was a teenager i built a weezer by putting a edger motor on my bike..it was a briggs with belt drive and a centrifical clutch..I had a great time on that ride..Im retired now in a small town..even though i have two nice motorcycles im looking forward to building a nice bike to scoot..around town..I have to thank Wavygravy for showing me this site..I cant wait to meet some of the people here take care bill c :grin:

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

3. mickey

mickey Guest

welcome aboard

4. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Welcome, welcome!!! Pleased to meet you, and we look foward to seing you around.

5. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome to MBc

6. beast775

beast775 Guest

howdy

everytime a texan comes on i want steak and ale!spent some time in laredo in 87...welcome :cool:excellent name!

7. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

8. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

hey billy! welcome to to the madness! your gonna love this place! a whole lotta great minds in here!

9. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Define central Comanche County being the center of the Central Texas Universe. Why is always so cold in Brownwood and Comanche? They only have one Blanket between them. Welcome to the tribe from the Giant Side of Texas!

10. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.

11. nopedlenhere

nopedlenhere Guest

Thanks for the welcome..Im keeping my eyes open fo a neet ride..and checking out the differant power plants..I dont think electric is for me.but i might consider it..somthing fun and esy to maintain..wish me luck...bill