Long Shot. Removable Gas Tank System.

If you dont mind me asking, where are you located? Also if the dirt fishing bug bites again, I do own multiple detectors. Fairly high end ones at that.
I'd be down to swing a metal detector again. I've actually been talking about it with a friend, going to the lakes, when they were dryer...

I'd be down to swing a metal detector again. I've actually been talking about it with a friend, going to the lakes, when they were dryer...
Yeah its 1 of my so called hobbies. Lol I got many, but love to metal detect. I've got 2 Whites V3i metal detectors & a Whites DFX 300 detector. If I'm ever in your area I'll hit you up. I got some great finds with my detectors over the years.

Yeah its 1 of my so called hobbies. Lol I got many, but love to metal detect. I've got 2 Whites V3i metal detectors & a Whites DFX 300 detector. If I'm ever in your area I'll hit you up. I got some great finds with my detectors over the years.
Cool. When I first got my last one I found a coin from polynesia in my back yard.

Sorry Diesel. I guess what I meant to say was if you ever wanted to go to that spot I could definitely let you know where it is.
Sometimes I forget what I want to say when I start typing...
computer brain or something
sorry about that man

Sorry Diesel. I guess what I meant to say was if you ever wanted to go to that spot I could definitely let you know where it is.
Sometimes I forget what I want to say when I start typing...
computer brain or something
sorry about that man
Lol no worries here. We are all good!!!👍

Back