Los Angeles Ride!!! Aug 15th

rockvoice

Local time
12:18 PM
L.A. area motorized bikers, putting on a ride from Griffith park that will go to Elysian park (near Dodger Stadium) and back to griffith park.

This is the start of what will be a club and have either monthly or every two weeks rides throughout diff areas of L.A. and surrounding areas.

the first one wil be Sat Aug 15th 10am Will post the route soon but will go through part of downtown and chinatown through Elysian park and back to Griffith park

hey, I'm gonna ride the route tomorow or fri. I'm trying to route it so the only (major) hill will be down hill leaving Elysian park on stadium way to riverside drive which heads back to the start at griffith park.
there are some hills (Sunset blvd) in the echo park area where the park will be entered.

ive ridden the course in about an hour but figuring a little stop off break in elysian park. once leaving elysian its like 15 mins back to the start.

hope you and more L.A. socal riders can make it and make it a regular event.

also once i chart the course i will print maps for everyone at the start(just in case)

Route for Aug 15th Los Angeles ride!

The ride will be Aug 15th 10am.

We will meet at the fountain at Loz Feliz blvd and Riverside drive (theres a giant fountain on the corner)
Thats the start and finish.
from there we go south on Riverside till it ends at Sanfernado rd
rt on San Fernando to Pasadena ave
rt on pasadena to Broadway
Broadway to Ceasar Chavez (Ceasar chaves becomes sunset)
Sunset to Elysian make rt.
then left on Stadium way. this is the entrance to the park and will be a rest stop for a little bit for those who wish to.
from there just continue on stadium way and it puts you back on Riverside and on to the finish.

The ride is about 13 miles and the only grade is slight the last mile before the park.
any questions just call me Rob/Rockvoice 323.459.6520
So Los Angeles MBrs and those in surrounding areas let do this and have some fun!

Attachments

• laride.jpg
    laride.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 241
yea, I know where the fountain is and will try and make the ride

there is a huge meet in Long Beach on Sun August 23rd close to
the ocean, will be nice and cool
more info real soon

Los Angeles ride tomorow Aug 15th

Meet up tomorow at 10am at corner of los feliz and riverside drive (the fountain) will prob hang there a little bit to make sure all thats going are there. if anyone needs directions or more info call me
323.459.6520 Rob/Rockvoice

Back