Maintenance

graggy

Local time
1:57 AM
Just wondering how often I should grease the bucking bar and ball. Also the clutch gear and smaller gear that drives it. I used white lithium grease on them once and that’s it. Only have about a gallon of gas run through the engine yet. Should these be greased every couple gallons or more and what else should I do for maintenance and how often.

Not sure but if you put too much cheap grease it may melt and get on your clutch faces. This happened to me so I got some high temp grease and not had a problem since.
As far as how often, not very. Have a look once and a while and add more or redistribute what you have already. How's that for specific? Once and a while. Lol.
Chain lube and head bolts are important and well as just checking everything often. I'd say give it a check over before every ride.

Just wondering how often I should grease the bucking bar and ball. Also the clutch gear and smaller gear that drives it. I used white lithium grease on them once and that’s it. Only have about a gallon of gas run through the engine yet. Should these be greased every couple gallons or more and what else should I do for maintenance and how often.

Back