Mounting a engine to a girls cruiser

You can run a 10\48 for 20 mph top speed. A 10\44 will top out at 22 mph. Install the engine with the transmission. With an inexperienced rider don't go smaller than a 10t\44t.

Make sure she watches all 3 videos. Being a good MB'er starts with being a good cyclist first. Also let her know from a distance she looks like a pedal only bicycle approaching. People will pull out in front of you not realizing how fast you're going.

Thank you very much for the information, you definitely know your stuff.
I always enjoy reading your posts and have learned a lot along the way thanks to you and many other members here.
This without doubt the best forum going in my opinion

I always expect every car to jump out in front of me lol
I have a loud horn that can be heard inside of a closed compartment vehicle. Often times I'll use it; this gets their attention and causes them to hesitate just enough to realize I'm going a lot faster than they thought I was.

My state Tennessee doesn't require me to have moped/motorcycle operating equipment on a motorized bicycle. However, I have it on my bike for my personal safety.

I have a loud horn that can be heard inside of a closed compartment vehicle. Often times I'll use it; this gets their attention and causes them to hesitate just enough to realize I'm going a lot faster than they thought I was.

My state Tennessee doesn't require me to have moped/motorcycle operating equipment on a motorized bicycle. However, I have it on my bike for my personal safety.
Jerry, what horn do you have?

Jerry, what horn do you have?
This is it. The button is on the left handle bar. I also have a pedestrian horn whose button is on the right handle bar. The loud horn has an alarm and the rear brake light has an alarm. The horn and lights can be charged with a phone charger.

20230514_084122.jpg

1000002195.jpg

IMG_20221019_113531.jpg

IMG_20221019_113517.jpg

1000000069.jpg

Back