muffler support

Soulfly

Local time
2:31 AM
Hey guys,I'm running a avenger 85 on a felt faker I've got a couple of ideas how I want to give the muffler some support but I think some of you resourceful guys might have some better ideas you know them 2 little bolts seems to me may need a little help. I do appreciate it.

Hey guys,I'm running a avenger 85 on a felt faker I've got a couple of ideas how I want to give the muffler some support but I think some of you resourceful guys might have some better ideas you know them 2 little bolts seems to me may need a little help. I do appreciate it.
Plumber's all round and a couple bolts is all you need.
This is what it looks like and where you can get it online if you wish.

71qVOw9HuML._AC_SX466_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Plumb-Craft-Waxman-7626500T-Hanger/dp/B003175YDM?th=1

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

DAMIEN1307 & GW's Motorized thanks guys just what I needed.
And don't forget @Chainlube as he was the one who suggested the plumbers strap to begin with, I just showed ya the pic and link here for USA site...He is in Canada so his links would be different and would have been in Canadian dollars instead of US dollars, plus shipping would be completely different as well...lol.

Back