Brace for phantom 85 exaust

Soulfly

Local time
7:15 AM
Hey guys could some of you show me some pics of how you have yor phantom 85 exaust or avenger 85 exaust braced. The pic is the avenger 85 exaust I dont need so Ive got the flexable netal I dont know what its called fit pretty good around it but kinda unsure about how I will brace it to the bike I just wouldnt feel good about letting that heavy exaust pipe hang and vibrate with just 2 bolts holding it on. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20240305_202234.jpg
    20240305_202234.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 28
Hey guys could some of you show me some pics of how you have yor phantom 85 exaust or avenger 85 exaust braced. The pic is the avenger 85 exaust I dont need so Ive got the flexable netal I dont know what its called fit pretty good around it but kinda unsure about how I will brace it to the bike I just wouldnt feel good about letting that heavy exaust pipe hang and vibrate with just 2 bolts holding it on. Thanks.
If you have a section of bike frame near by, then wrap that hanger around it a put the screw back in.

2 electrical EMT straps either bolted together or joined with allthread rod makes a solid mount.

Member Frizzlefried has his with EMT straps. It looked clean and solid.

Back