My Design Project (help needed on building the back end)

Discussion in 'Motorized Trikes' started by Nolann, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Nolann

Nolann New Member

Im in year 12 and am needing help with my project i set up a different thread then was advised to post here.

My project is that i am making a trike with engine assist, would anybody be able to help my in building the back end of a trike ?

2. Big Red

Big Red Active Member

Hey Nolann,
    I realize this post is over 2 months old, but I just now saw it.
    If your still around and still need some help I might be able to point you in the right direction. I've built a lot of two wheeled M.B's but I've also built a couple of three wheelers. I've built a recumbent rear single wheel & a 26" Trike with 2 20" 4 1/4" wide rear fatties. They both have headlights, tail lights, turn signals, break lights & horn.
    It depends on what "style" you are building. If you respond to this post we'll get our heads together and see what we come up with. Perhaps a pic. of what you have so far would help.
    Big Red.
  3. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

I want to see!!! :D
  4. Nolann

Nolann New Member

hey boys, changed my plans im just making a chopper with an engine, pics will be up soon
  5. Big Red

Big Red Active Member

chopper trike

Hey Nolann,
    Glad you're back with us. I JUST sold my Trike today. My next project will also be a chopper. I fell into a Jesse James bike for free so I'm gonna go for it. I've done 10 or 12 of the OCC bikes, so now, somthing a little different.
    If you want you can check out some of my bikes on my album in the pic. gallery.
    Big Red.