My First Built Tear'n Asphault

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by OSCAR383, Aug 29, 2008.

1. OSCAR383

OSCAR383 New Member

Ive Got A Old School Stingray 70cc Engine Kit , Kings Sales 27t Sprocket. And Possibly A Wheelie Bar On The Way. Attached Are Some Mock Up Pics Paint Progress Pics And Even One Has A Picture Of Oscar My Dog Who Will Have A Trailer Pulled By This Bad Beast.

Does Anyone Have Any Ideas For A Different Gas Tank Looking For A Cylinder Tank To Mount To The Sissy Bars. I Followed A Thread That Bicycle-engines.com Had One But Couldnt Find It Please Let Me Know .

Attached Files:

2. Jesuswon1

Jesuswon1 New Member

That looks tasty!! Nice paint... Rattle can? When can we see it re assembled?

3. OSCAR383

OSCAR383 New Member

nope dupont spraygun im assembling right now as im typing

4. OSCAR383

OSCAR383 New Member

Tearn Asphault Finished Pics

:?::-x:puke::-|:cry::-/:cool:I STILL DONT LIKE THE TANK AND WISH I COULD FINE THE ROUND CYLINDER TANK FOR SALE SOMEWHERE TO MOUNT UNDER THE SEAT. I THINK IT WOULD LOOK ALOT BETTER.

ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY:evil::shock::lol::grin::roll::yuck::oops::arrow::???:

Attached Files:

5. ozzyu812

ozzyu812 Member

Those types of tanks are in high demand. You would think the market would respond.

6. the tank in question was a custom build job in the thread rotten orange build on the other forum...

they are a sweet little tank you'd think someone would produce a bunch for sale.

good looking little bike!

7. OSCAR383

OSCAR383 New Member

My Loving Wife Was Gracious Enough To Take Some Photos On My Bike For Me She Loves Taking Pictures And I Think She Does An Awsome Job. Hope You Enjoy

Attached Files:

8. wayde

wayde Guest

props to your wife, great photo's

9. OSCAR383

OSCAR383 New Member

thanks for you compliment shell be glad to know you enjoyed them

10. TurtleBoyPW5

TurtleBoyPW5 New Member

11. wayde

wayde Guest

too bad your not close i could hire her to take pics of mine they'd certainly beat the the camera phone pics i have

12. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

13. OSCAR383

OSCAR383 New Member

OMG thats what i have been lookin for all along. wonder if i can fit the 7 gal. under the seat:rolleyes: gas might be 2.00 again before id run out