my occ stingray motor bikes

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by 66fury, Dec 15, 2008.

1. 66fury

66fury New Member

one is black the other chrome and red. both have fully functional headlights and maltese cross tail light that opererate off the white wire,speedometers,small occ leather bag on the front forks,36 tooth rear sprockets.the first one i built for myself and have a blast riding it,so i built a second one for the wife.

Attached Files:

2. stude13

stude13 Active Member

hi furry; good looking bikes. where did you get the bars? i have a black one that i want to build into a trike. i just got a black sportster tank. it looks well proportioned. mitch

3. 66fury

66fury New Member

i got the bars on ebay they are for a honda cycle

4. Sweet looking chopper.........

5. 66fury

66fury New Member

heres a couple of more pics of my stingrays

heres a couple of more pics of my stingrays

Attached Files:

6. With the OCC build, if you didnt have the rear brakes in the way, would the chain be able to clear the chainstay? I have been looking to do one of those.

7. 66fury

66fury New Member

the chain would clear without the brakes.you would have to find a way to relocate the brakes

8. zackwyldefan

zackwyldefan Member

hey 66 the headlight looks that for a motorcycle. does the engine light it up or do you use a motorcycle battery or something? i've seen some people use motorcycle battery for their healdlights and brake lights. cool bikes!

9. 66fury

66fury New Member

the headlight is for a mini chopper,i replaced the bulb with a bulb from home depot.it was running off the white wire,but now i run it off of a 12 volt sla scooter battery because now the bikes have headlights,tail lights,brake lights,directionals,and horns. i also have small leather saddle bags on their way for them

10. zackwyldefan

zackwyldefan Member

i've heard people say that 12V batteries drian out real quick? is it right? what the run time for your battery

11. 66fury

66fury New Member

i can run the lights 5-6 hours on a full charge.

12. zackwyldefan

zackwyldefan Member

thats good. the reason i asked was as i am trying to make a bike that would be long lasting in term of being on road for atleast two three days. so yes lighting, more gas storage and reliable components all that counts a lot. keep riding!