my occ stingray motor bikes

one is black the other chrome and red. both have fully functional headlights and maltese cross tail light that opererate off the white wire,speedometers,small occ leather bag on the front forks,36 tooth rear sprockets.the first one i built for myself and have a blast riding it,so i built a second one for the wife.

Attachments

• my motorbikes.jpg
    my motorbikes.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 1,225
hi furry; good looking bikes. where did you get the bars? i have a black one that i want to build into a trike. i just got a black sportster tank. it looks well proportioned. mitch

heres a couple of more pics of my stingrays

heres a couple of more pics of my stingrays

Attachments

• black occ.jpg
    black occ.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 568
  • chrome occ.jpg
    chrome occ.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 579
the chain would clear without the brakes.you would have to find a way to relocate the brakes

hey 66 the headlight looks that for a motorcycle. does the engine light it up or do you use a motorcycle battery or something? i've seen some people use motorcycle battery for their healdlights and brake lights. cool bikes!

the headlight is for a mini chopper,i replaced the bulb with a bulb from home depot.it was running off the white wire,but now i run it off of a 12 volt sla scooter battery because now the bikes have headlights,tail lights,brake lights,directionals,and horns. i also have small leather saddle bags on their way for them

i've heard people say that 12V batteries drian out real quick? is it right? what the run time for your battery

Back