Stolen My one of a kind project was ripped off!! please look.

I cut holes in the bottom panels of my up and over garage door. There's a bar that runs wall to wall inside with eyebolts that go through the door so I can lock them. Over the tops of the locks and eye bolt ends, I have a steel channel bolted to the door. It won't stop the professional, but stupid kids don't seem to bother much any more.

Well no luck yet......the local law has been less than helpful as well so I guess it's gonna be up to me to find it. One problem I hadn't thought of is that since it's engine is an older Morini with magneto-points, a theif with little to no skills may not be able to keep it running long IF those points get dirty. This leads to the bike being parked hidden away where it won't be seen OR maybe sold?? Hmmmm, it's been quite a while now and no one has seen it (one fella said he sure thought he seen a kid ripping on it up in Reno NV but that never came to be anything :(

I do appreciate you all keeping an eye out for it, thanks!
--Ray

Sadly what probably happened is it was dismantled, the bike sold for $50 or less bucks and the motor traded for whatever poison the thief was in love with at the time.Thieves don't care about how much love/money you put into something, jail doesn't stop them, too bad we can't have a proper punishment for them so they get a little empathy for the people they steal from.Like getting them in front of a pile of their favorite fun when they are jaking hard, and right when they get the feeling of confidence in the next high, take it away and explain, "that's how you make other people feel, do you get it??" and make them suffer the jake.

Well just updating my old thread.......no luck or leads of any sort yet. I do wonder if Gremlin might be right :( Bummer if so.

Still looking and wondering.....
--Ray

Well I'm not too far from you, and if I see it I'll recognize it. I had a guy by a liquor store trying to get me to stop one day, but I knew the neighbor hood,and did not. Probably some little street dealer that thought he could buy it from me for $100 or $200.
Obviously who ever took it knew where it was, and when to get it. Its probably has not migrated too far from you yet.

Hi Stoltzee,
Thanks, yeah we are fairly close :) Even though it's been gone a while now without any sign, I still have a vibe that it may be found.........could be just wishful thinking..haha.
Anyways, here are a couple other pics of it. ALSO.....it has some fairly unique combo of parts such as.....that S5K2 Morini with hand cut mounts bolted through the frame (drilled), A Mikuni carb from a very old Yamaha, the pipe is a combo of the stock Morini headpipe and chromed pocketbike chamber/muffler, front wheel is a combo of drum brake and 12g spokes laced to a HD bubble spoke rim, front fork is a chromed straight leg type and the handle bar clamp has "DK" on it.

Thanks for looking out! Here's a couple other pics I had of it:
--Ray

Back