my PK cruiser is coming along

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by lotsa_mpg, Jun 3, 2007.

1. lotsa_mpg

lotsa_mpg Guest

I am nearing completion of my latest cruiser equipped with a Power King engine. Hopefully, I should have her runnning in a couple days and will then be able to compare it with my Dax cruiser. Here's a pic of the new one still anchored to my trusty workmate.

Pete
    [​IMG]

2. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

love it! Pete :grin:

3. OldPete

OldPete Guest

Looking good.

*sung to happy music*
    I'm so glad I gotta Schwinn bicycle,
    I'm so glad I gotta Schwinn bicycle,
    Gee I like, my Schwinn bike,
    Schwinn makes the finest bike! :cool:

4. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

5. FatPete

FatPete Guest

Red

That's one pretty bike, but tell me just how long did it take to find a fuel filter the exact same shade of red as your frame?

6. lotsa_mpg

lotsa_mpg Guest

Re: Red

lol.....not long at all. I run a small engine repair shop so I just went to my parts dept and grabbed a Tecumseh part # 37768 filter. I posted pics of the bike in the Picture Gallery yesterday under the heading, my Hardly Davidson is done.

Pete

7. FatPete

FatPete Guest

filter

It's no fun that way, the joy when you find what you need after weeks of searching is better than sex. And a good deal cheaper. your missing all the fun.

8. lotsa_mpg

lotsa_mpg Guest

Re: filter

There's pills to help your sex life become more pleasurable than finding a fuel filter after two weeks of looking....lol. Actually, I was gonna string you along and tell you I found the fuel filter first, then spent a year looking for a bike to match it, but I figured someone might believe me.

Pete

9. I think you're doing it wrong...:p