My second build begins

GW's Motorized

Local time
5:36 AM
About a month ago(give or take) the rear fender came off my bike. This was an issue that I should have addressed, but I didn't. The fender bound up my rear wheel going 35 and bent the crap out of my frame to the point it buckled.
I was just giving this huffy Cranbrook frame, and I am aware of the issues these frames have for an mb, and I am going to fix them first thing. I am going to swap a majority of my parts over to this bike and repaint some of the other parts on this bike to make it look good.

20230509_214700.jpg

Thus, let my sort of second build begin(this time fixing what I did wrong the first time)

The first thing to go is the zero bling. The fenders are coming off, getting reinforced and re painted a heavy flake metallic black, and remounted with chrome mounts. The fuel tank will be the same. The three piece crank I have to put on it is chrome as well, and the handle bars. I will fill the tube with expansion foam, and then weld and reinforce the holes.

About a month ago(give or take) the rear fender came off my bike. This was an issue that I should have addressed, but I didn't. The fender bound up my rear wheel going 35 and bent the crap out of my frame to the point it buckled.
I was just giving this huffy Cranbrook frame, and I am aware of the issues these frames have for an mb, and I am going to fix them first thing. I am going to swap a majority of my parts over to this bike and repaint some of the other parts on this bike to make it look good.

View attachment 191877

Thus, let my sort of second build begin(this time fixing what I did wrong the first time)
I see you have the lard arse seat, you get an extra 2mph if you change to a skinny one, (not recommended).

The first thing to go is the zero bling. The fenders are coming off, getting reinforced and re painted a heavy flake metallic black, and remounted with chrome mounts. The fuel tank will be the same. The three piece crank I have to put on it is chrome as well, and the handle bars. I will fill the tube with expansion foam, and then weld and reinforce the holes.
The handle bars were the best thing I liked when I did my cranny, the nice wide feel made it very stable and comfy.

Your personal index of time is linked to the cyclical rotary force of your bicycle.

When that force is broken, time drags on. Days are weeks, and your wife thinks you're now a little whiny bi**h.

Happened to me once.
Gotta keep two bikes ready, prevents marital discord.
Maybe three....
YES, for sure three.
1: Just cruise
2: MTB
3: Go fast

Back