My Vintage Replica

Okay, I'm not typically a **** starter, so I refrained from using comments like the chopsticks one. But I also don't believe in praising someone for half assed work thats obviously not as safe as it could be. Those welds are not fine. I understand that not everyone can be a sharpshooter right out the box, but do yourself a favor, and practice quite a bit before attempting to weld on a project. Especially something that is going to be moving at high speeds. This isn't just some sideways comment, I'm a structural Ironworker, I have 9 welding certs and am in the process of getting my CWI. (before someone questions my qualifications. But like olddude said, keep practicing, you'll get better. But practice outside of trying to build a finished product.

chip,
now that was a lot better.....thanks.
shame you couldn't have given him a little encouragement and some tips, back then.
10/11/08 was the last date 4-banger was active here. I can't blame him for not coming back.

there was a little justice, though.... before he left, he returned your favor & posted a link to his bike....in your thread. heh heh heh.

Back