New ARMY theme Bike with Springer Chrome frame, Drum Brake hub, Accerra rear hub,

• Thread starter Hot Dog Piggy Tails
  • Start date
Milled 66cc SkyHawk GT5(B).040 head on an B edition (what I call'em) Angle fire jug and crank, Port matched, emptied exhaust to an expansion chamber, Suspended seat, its an all around good bike for someone ready to try motorized biking as an alternative transportation. Thats what I specialize in and I think I've just came up with my latest model..Oh its about 38 or 39#..Not heavy at all. .Very rigid and can wind'er up and ride relaxed.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 1,239
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 912
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 758
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 604
  • Army bike Pre-install.jpg
    Army bike Pre-install.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 727
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I just seen your Handle a bit ago. Love it.

Thanks again. I have a Friend out your way by the name of Ernest. Helped get him going. He's doing insane stuff with Electric/Hydrogen/Combustion has patents applied for. Genius.

I like how you did away with the chain tensioner.
Seems like its luck if the measurements are all right.
TP

Know what if you have half links(415H) you can do it every time. even on most quick release you have room for adjustment.

However I do give the Customers a Chain tensioner even if I don't initially use it.

Its turned EVERY head its caught the eye of. Ha I love it. and thanks Ed. How the **** do you get away with that Hottie. Those require 700cc and an American bike don't they. HA HA! No Just kiddin' My Woman would Ki..Well you know. Oh and She puts Her a good run. I Better not forget that either is what She's saying in my head!

Oh Ed I finally got to port a Customers Tiger 70cc'er from LiveFast Motors That hop's up and moves like it means it almost like my Silver Eagle 66s' WOO HOO!

Hottie bike? LOL! No, I run 26" X1.95" tires, I thought with my speeds, it'd be better to have some tire to absorb the bumps. These are about worn out now, going to order some Bontranger Hanks next :)

The shift kit is the key to the speed (plus some of the hop-up stuff)!

Of course, Julie is a hottie too!

Ed

So they've got that Shift kit figured out now? I've been in Buisness for three years

And have heard the stories of 60 miles and then certain failure of the freewheel. I heard there is another maker of the free wheel. Must really be working out well if you carry them?

The original FW did have issues. They offered the HD freewheel as an upgrade, and now the new kits inculde the HD model. My first standard FW lasted several hundred miles and went, the replacement went after about 100 miles. The HD has no problems yet, and is a much better piece.

Back