New onboard

Welcome AlpenFlitzer, nice bike. Where did you get that fuel tank at? Any links to buy? Nice setup you have there. Gotta ask, what's an Alpenflirtzer?

Welcome AlpenFlitzer, nice bike. Where did you get that fuel tank at? Any links to buy? Nice setup you have there. Gotta ask, what's an Alpenflirtzer?
Alpine Flirt...Anyone that likes "flirting" around on bikes, sleds, etc. in an Alpine mountainous region.

Thank you Professor Damien
Can I help it that I was a "victim" of a classical education???...lol...lol.

My family in Boston had me "incarcerated" at catholic schools run by the Sisters of Mercy, an Irish order of nuns...lol...They certainly had zero mercy upon my sorry poor butt...lol...lol.

When I graduated from junior high school classes, The Mother Superior thought she would get the last jab, last word, at me when she gave me that diploma and announced to everyone the following,

"We made it our mission to break you but never quite succeeded, but you certainly bent us to quite a degree".

I grabbed the mike because she wasn't going to have the last word...lol.

My reply to her was simply, "Thank-you sister, it is very nice to know that all of my concerted efforts were certainly appreciated by all of you at the convent"...lol...lol.

And people wonder why I left catholicism and decided to be a Protestant...lol.