peekay1

Local time
10:15 PM
Hi I am so pleased I found this site I have only recently got into motorcycling -having had motorbikes all of my life - my current ride is a Suzuki m109r. However I recently spotted a beach cruiser bike - and thought it would b great with an engine voila eBay - so I bought one and have been having a ball riding it - plenty want t know where they can get one so I am looking at putting a few together -this site looks ex for tech advice etc

Lookin forward to it

Now - on yer bike!

Ps I just purchased a new schwinn classic 7 and am seeking input as to the best engine etc -the girder forks really set off the old school look eg Indian hd etc

Schwinn 7

Ps I just purchased a new schwinn classic 7 and am seeking input as to the best engine etc -the girder forks really set off the old school look eg Indian hd etc
I am thinkin 4 stroke but reckon the 2 st motor looks better PK

Hi PK,
Welcome to another Ozzy in the ranks and as Ibdennyak said there is plenty of help and advice to be found here. If you are thinking of putting the best two stroke motor in your Classic 7, then look at a Morini. If that is too expensive for you then go for one of the motors put together by local agent Rock Solid.

Cheers BJ

Back