OC chopper killer

darwin

Local time
3:19 PM
This bike actually looks comfortable to ride, looks cool too. I like it a lot vs an OC where you're all squished up.

1704132234136.png

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
This bike actually looks comfortable to ride, looks cool too. I like it a lot vs an OC where you're all squished up.

View attachment 205400
It looks cool. it wants a motor. I wouldn't want to pedal that thing very far.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Certainly lots of potential there. On top of that it's a fat tire bike. If that wasn't enough the bike is steel also. It does look a little weak around the rear dropouts; however, that's an easy welding fix to strengthen them.

The issue is the price tag. I got my occ for 75 bucks. Way cheaper than one of those. I never really intended to motorize my occ, I toyed with the idea, but my dad was the one who wanted to motorize it

Back