PINKS, Put your money where your mouth is!!!

Discussion in '2-Stroke Engines' started by jahmez20, Aug 5, 2008.

1. jahmez20

jahmez20 Member

Look, you diss a chinese motor, because your rack mount is more reliable (I have rack) Let's do some some real trials in the NW with some built and stock motors, even just for fun and see what happens!?! Pay or play, either way and we'll see. (I've ridden a stock chinese and she's quick). How many are with me???
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2008

2. Heh heh....Sounds like fun!.....Why is everything on the West coast tho??!??! ;-)

3. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Kind of a freer spirit thing!
  4. strainjpnt

strainjpnt Member

im up for it once build my shifter kit for my stingray lol
  5. graucho

graucho Active Member

LOL, my China and rack mount are like the story of the tortoise and the hare. My China will
    kick butt on my rack mount. But after its broke down the rack mount just putts by. LOL
    All joking aside, I love both of my set ups for different reasons.
  6. Yea my HT there's something about a 2 stroke when every time your piston goes down that's a power stroke. My HT just pulls away when you throttle. My 4 stroke is more like a locomotive,like a smooth delivery of power.
    Definitely two different animals.
  7. ille race you guys for pinks i think it twould be fun
  8. jahmez20

jahmez20 Member

I'd like to see that bike, your velocity stack looks pretty sick. What area are you from TGR?
  9. kerf

kerf Guest

You HT guys are trying to trick us rack mount people, you got them big ol motors thats 70cc all we got is a little 40cc. I would need some serious spotting so I don't get too embarrassed.
  10. jahmez20

jahmez20 Member

I think maybe a LONG race might be in order?
  11. kerf

kerf Guest

how fer
  12. jahmez20

jahmez20 Member

Thinking 10 miles, I'm in Seattle.
  13. kerf

kerf Guest

Son, 10 miles won't get you to Birmingham and there's no way on Gods green earth I'm coming to Seattle. Guess we'll have to call it a draw.
  14. jahmez20

jahmez20 Member

You're funny! Draw it is Pops!
  15. stude13

stude13 Active Member

hey 20; i think you will get your race. pinks? the gorilla is coming.
  16. HERPER

HERPER Member

im pretty confident i wouldnt win.. i ride my **** best it can. but def not up to par. ill get some nitrous and beat all u haha
  17. jahmez20

jahmez20 Member

Let's see your ride! If you are riding the Honda like in your public profile and with me on my Mits, we'd want to go heads up first, and then you could ask me for some lengths... But if you're on some nasty velocity stackin' nitro burnin' monster thing we'd pit you up against something else... I'm not modified.
  18. fastboy9

fastboy9 Member

west coast?? why is everything in america!!

Sounds like a great idea though!! Make sure you do some videos....

19. Zev0

Zev0 Member

I'll tell ya what. If you all think you are going to the Pacific NorthWest Rally in Ocean Park and race, WOW, have you got the wrong idea. It will never happen.
  20. we race cause we can lol

ille race my bike any day!
    my bike has a range of about 60 miles so it may be a gas guzzler in your terms lol