Ported Cylinders For Trade

I still have a few cylinders left.

I will trade you a very nicly ported cylinder for a used engine.

Running / Not running don't matter.

I only ask the cases are not broken.

No holes or cracks in them.

I will pay the shipping for the engine.

Thanks
Rich

Well heres my deal.

I am back in school.
Which is very demanding of my time.

I have V-Tech's engine ready to assemble.
It will be assembled and returned to him as promised.
I have no parts money or anything else from anyone.

V-tech i apoligize for holding things up so long.
..........................................................................................

So thank them ****** for ruining it for all of you.

I do not care about it being ruined for me.....Did you leave vtec hanging? has he got his engine?

Pretty much, yes. I hope he comes around now that he is going back to school. He will eventually pay his dues and return the stuff but he needs time I think. The same thing has happened to him so for him, I guess it evens out. He has been through so much I feel bad but at the same time, I mean, come on... you can't just try to start a business, then get all these parts/engines from people and get bored and stop. He needs to get his act together, and fast. I still talk to him and he is still my friend so I can't talk ad too much because I know what he has gone through.
I hope I cleared things up.

Thanks,
Vistaman73

Since you seem to know him, and defend him. Pass along my message.

I'm sorry, I haven't updated this thread. I no longer defend him for anything, he is totally at fault.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=26931

This explains it all. I have realized yall were right, like it says he doesn't even visit his own site! He won't send me parts, he left me hanging without parts and now I am struggling to get a running engine. I need parts that most people don't have laying around and dax is sold out of most of the stuff I need. Just a set of 48cc gaskets and a pair of 48cc rings. I really miss MBing and since rich won't help someone who kept defending (talking about me and I defended him foolishly) I see how he doesn't care anymore to be an active member to anything online, he just doesn't want to, that's fine but he should have wiped the **** off his shoe before he tracked it all over the place. That's all I am saying, I hope he is living his life to the fullest (kind of).

Best Wishes,
Vistaman73

I'm sorry, I haven't updated this thread. I no longer defend him for anything, he is totally at fault.

I see how he doesn't care anymore to be an active member to anything online, he just doesn't want to, that's fine but he should have wiped the **** off his shoe before he tracked it all over the place.

Best Wishes,
Vistaman73

That was good Vista...

Don't feel bad about being snookered...at your age no one faults you for following the pied piper.

Just learn the lesson...and consider it a valuable growing experience. YOU WILL meet other people in your life that are full of shoe goo...and from this experience you are one step closer to recognizing it next time.

I have a bunch of new gaskets here that do not fit the larger engines...I don't know if they will fit your 49cc...send me a P.M. and I'll send them to you. If they are the right ones...you can at least get the cases back together while you are waiting for piston rings.

Jim

This explains it all. I have realized yall were right, like it says he doesn't even visit his own site! He won't send me parts, he left me hanging without parts and now I am struggling to get a running engine. I need parts that most people don't have laying around and dax is sold out of most of the stuff I need. Just a set of 48cc gaskets and a pair of 48cc rings. I really miss MBing and since rich won't help someone who kept defending (talking about me and I defended him foolishly) I see how he doesn't care anymore to be an active member to anything online, he just doesn't want to, that's fine but he should have wiped the **** off his shoe before he tracked it all over the place. That's all I am saying, I hope he is living his life to the fullest (kind of).

Best Wishes,
Vistaman73

I apologize. I missed that thread. Sorry for your luck there.......

Whatever u guys are out of controol.

And anytime i say anything i get banned.

So ya i dont care anymore.

There are more important things in life.

And VISTA i didnt owe you a thing.
You didnt pay anything ever.

I said id see what i had laying around and possibly send it to you.

If anyone got the short end of the stick I DID.

Something i really loved was destroyed by a few people that have you all fooled.

Grow up!!!

Vista is 15...If you said you would send him parts...then you should have done it...STOP whining.

What I have "laying around" is 20X what you have...You shouldn't have promised the kid anything.

Be a man...don't expect payment for offering free parts.

If I tell someone I will give them something...that means GIVE...not pay for it!

Jim

Back