Project Drop Loop Board Tracker. Maybe🤔

That horn coming off of the seat tube looks OEM and not sawed off. How did anyone cut off the top tube with that covering it? Never seen a frame horn[?] like that.
Yeah that's factory Darwin. It was a electric convertible cargo bike. Not no more!!!🤣😂🤣 But you have to be real handy with a 4½" grinder with a 6" cutoff wheel on your grinder with no guard, to get in there to cut that off. Did not want to loose integrity of my rear triangle. The wheel stays/mounts are 1/4" thick from the factory on this bike.

What is that pipe plug for going into the extension from the BB facing the rear? What on earth is that for? In the 2nd pic of the OP. Maybe it just looks like a pipe plug. Usually those are to seal liquids in. Delivery frames are different, sturdy.

What is that pipe plug for going into the extension from the BB facing the rear? What on earth is that for? In the 2nd pic of the OP. Maybe it just looks like a pipe plug. Usually those are to seal liquids in. Delivery frames are different, sturdy.
Are you talking about the bolt behind the seat down tube. That's the factory bolt hole for a kickstand, with a really long bolt thru it. Or are you talking something else.

I see it now, for the kick stand. That is 1 huge bolt head and looks square in the pic. LOL, clears that up.

Ok been waiting on metal tubing quote, been going crazy. So I started cutting up bikes & scoots with the bends I needed to give me a idea where this project is headed. It's just got a couple tacks in each joint, but I can use this for my template/jig when bending new tubing. It's going to look fairly decent I believe. Darwin this is why I left that factory seat frame horn, this was how I had it envisioned it when dreaming the bike up.
20230221_172405.jpg
20230221_172140.jpg

Do you guys think this bike would look hideous & stupid with 19" chrome moped drum brake wheels. I'll have to build the wheels or have them built. But they would be 19"X1.60" chrome rims with 3.2mm spokes & 90mm brake drums. Then the 2.50" White wall tires on it which are at 24" tall.

17" moped and M/C wheels dress out higher than that once shod. My 17's for the Morgo bike are 24".

Figure out exactly how tall the tires and wheels will be and then cut out a cardboard circle to match up to the bike. As long as the drop loop and pedals clear you're good.

17" moped and M/C wheels dress out higher than that once shod. My 17's for the Morgo bike are 24".

Figure out exactly how tall the tires and wheels will be and then cut out a cardboard circle to match up to the bike. As long as the drop loop and pedals clear you're good.
What style of tire are you running on your Morgo bike? A street style or more of a offroad style.

Back