Relation of stray dogs with my bike- much advice needed

So it not a good one.

Though after a long time, a dog dont know if it was stray or a PET dog, it saw me coming towards, and as i passed by him ( I had prepared my mind that if it follows me i'll race up the bike ) , so as i passed by it turned toward me , barked and followed me slowly, and there i was racing my bike and in less than 5 yards , i hit a bush beside the road, fortunately there was a bump in there and the bike got a lift off ground about 2 feet and i was cleared back to road. and racing forward , away from dog :p

I do not understadn the psychology of dogs really. I never had one.

So how do i keep away , or let the dogs remain away. PET dogs and the STREET dogs. ???
Try this make sure you have a full tank of gas get a rope aattach a burlap sack maybe wad up some paper and maybe put a few straps of burlap to flutter in the wind throw it out make sure it wont entangle with your tire the dog may be entice to bite the sack hit the throtle I'm sure the dog will run a little ways get up speed drag the hair of the dog till falls off take him on tour around town I know the dog will interest on chasing biker after being drag a feww miles!

Back in the early 60's, I had several newspaper delivery jobs, as many as 3 at one time. There were a couple of streets where people insisted on letting their dogs run wild. And these dogs did not like newspaper delivery bikes, pedal powered not motorized. My final solution was out of desperation. I bought a decent kids squirt gun, and filled it with a 50-50 mix of ammonia, that I kept in my newspaper delivery bags. Whenever these 2 dogs got aggressive showing their fangs and growling, I would give 3 or 4 squirts of the water piston mix toward them. After getting "spritzed" a couple of times, these dogs left me alone.

Back in the early 60's, I had several newspaper delivery jobs, as many as 3 at one time. There were a couple of streets where people insisted on letting their dogs run wild. And these dogs did not like newspaper delivery bikes, pedal powered not motorized. My final solution was out of desperation. I bought a decent kids squirt gun, and filled it with a 50-50 mix of ammonia, that I kept in my newspaper delivery bags. Whenever these 2 dogs got aggressive showing their fangs and growling, I would give 3 or 4 squirts of the water piston mix toward them. After getting "spritzed" a couple of times, these dogs left me alone.
Sounds like it would work. When I was a kid about3-4 years old in Arizona I had a stick horse I attach a butcher knife to it with a spring so the head falls back the knife goes in I thought that was the only way to live as a kid invent weapons to live it work great on dogs and ormon troglodytes that killed children dogs in those days were mean and came in packs left to go wild in the streets seen children eaten alive one girl swallow whole shot the dog use my knife cut her out of the dogs stomach she was balling her head off I said, why are you crying you should be happy I save your life you should be smiling. Will there was a postman from WWII can't believe it he was a double amputee on a skate board or mechanic board making house deliveries dogs went nuts over him I cried about the horror swipe a M1 Garand from the army I was alousy shot but shot aat the dogs mailman was happy bought me a scope to get more accurate only my kid fingers could load it. One day close to a military base out with my pony knife stick exploring killing dogs near a military base defending myself from wild dogs a army guy saw me said thanks went out bought me a hand gun said kill all the dogs near the base no one can walk the street so I used the gun killed viscious dogs he gave me medals for doing so, gee little tot winning medals of valor 3 year old, Silver and Bronze Stars! :rolleyes:

Tying some cloth to the wheels on a truck is commonly used in Mexico to 'harvest' dog packs.
Its pretty brutal to witness, but Bean and Perro burritos aren't half bad, plentiful, and cheap.

Tying some cloth to the wheels on a truck is commonly used in Mexico to 'harvest' dog packs.
Its pretty brutal to witness, but Bean and Perro burritos aren't half bad, plentiful, and cheap.
I had St. Bernard a couple of times in Switzerland at a fancy resturaunt the s**t stunk and tasted as it stunk, but I don't mind like Asians eating dogs after looking at images of dogs being eaten I don't like dogs at all they are alien place here for stupid humans who could never catch a wild animal but its just getting over the pet friendly emotion.

I was thinking more along the lines of a bike mounted RPG ;-}

Something along this line, but with a bicycle? Could be fun...
tap.jpg

Canadian singer bruce Cockburn has a song "Wish I had a Rocket Launcher"...

I've actually fired a lot of shots with this M72 LAW:

and this Carl G, too: (buddy in the back is in for a surprise!)
carlustav.jpg

A lot of fun but a bit of overkill for a mad dog.
And then there'd probably be a lot of paperwork to fill out...

I don't know why more kids don't join the army.
After the haircut and the marching, there are some seriously fun things to play with.
Oh yeah, sometimes team "B" doesn't play nice.
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

Back