Salem Oregon Motorized Bicycles Meeting

St.Peter

Local time
7:11 PM
Salem Oregon Motorized Bicycles will be having its monthly meeting at the Clockworks Cafe on Sunday March 13th at 10 am. The group will meet to discuss projects, upcoming rides and possibly going to the Portland auto swap meet in April. Please contact me if your interested or just show up. The cafe is located at 241 Commercial Street NE in downtown Salem.

Say Pete,
I'm planning to tour through Oregon this summer. Any legal issues I
should know about?

Spring fling first club ride April 17

Well after our last meeting on another rainy Oregon weekend we have decided to attempt our first group ride of the spring (as always if the weather permits). We will be meeting in downtown Jefferson OR for a ride to Crabtree OR and return. Be there Sunday April 17 or be square. Anyone with a ride is welcome to join in. We'd like to see some folks from other parts of Oregon join us ( come on Corvallis and Portland). Please join us if you can, as always we'll all be hoping for some decent weather and dry pavement. More details on where to park in Jefferson will follow as the event gets closer. You can contact any of us on this thread for more info. Hope to see you all there for a wonderful ride in the Oregon countryside.

Back