Saxonette classic spark problem

I also think that the carosery stealing my power somehow
I know that English is not your first language when I noticed where you said "that 'carosery' is stealing my power somehow".

The meaning of CARROSSERIE is the carriage body of an automobile....So I know thats not what you meant to say...You will need to explain what is actually "stealing power somehow".

I have bought a new bobin
Also, what is this 'bobin' that you are referring to???

20221105_184902.jpg

By bobine I mean this part, And for "caroserie" I meant the frame of the bicycle.

As for my knowlege the bobine is making electricity with the magnet, and little blue box, or CDI is controlling the spark...All the parts are new, but cannot understand why the spark is disappearing and showing when it wants..Beside that, the bike rides perfectly...

But still I guess that You also do not know the solution off my problem?
I would wait for a few of the other guys here in the forum to be able to answer...Sometimes you can have a brand new coil, CDI, spark plug etc. that doesn't work at all right out of the box, or you might have corroded or broken wiring, a bad magneto or a magneto that is not making a proper ground where it is mounted etc.

From what was stated the new parts perform just like the old parts, heat up and no worky. Coincidence, all parts are bad? I'm done, good luck BikeRider.
Is there a kill switch on the handle bars? If so disconnect it and see wassup.

Back