ShellyBelly Whisper Drive Belt Drive 4 Stroke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it (poor mans harley). Now I gotta go brew some poor man's amphetimine (uhhm that's coffee, just in case)

Thanks guys, Evan FBC

P.S. Break in the rain time to bust out some miles!

I put about 30 mi. on'er today! No problems to speak of. I think I'll play around w/ the main jet a little; ' think it's a little lean up top now from the straight pipe. Topping out at 35ish cruisin at 32ish on the flats. W/ the flex pipe I was toppin' out at 40 and cruisin at 36-37. So w/ some carb adj. ' should get that back!

All and all a great ride! Got a break in the rain so I went for it! Lots of head turnin', Wow that was fun!

Firebelly Are you still making the 4 stroke trans for the hs and honda engines,or just this kit?

thanx Motomagz

An old thread but after not finding Firebellycycles website I thought I'd ask here,is Firebellycycles still in business? If so is the ShellyBelly Whisper Drive Drive 4T available,a nice set-up.All I get when trying to go to Firebelly's site is a weird mostly blank page.Anyone know whats up or have further info?

Thanks!

Yup, bill is right. Gonna miss watching the sales team go nutz. Was great fun.

Is a shame though. They really look great

thanks

the drive went the way of the dodo,,,
extinct :(

I really have to thank you bill, farmboy and the rest of the team. I had let it go. But that tranny is just to cool to stop making.

BikeMan, will post when I have some made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back